Parceiros

The Big Smoke

Red Buses. Black Taxis. The Underground. Bond Street. Overcrowding. Pollution. The City. I love London. I've lived here since I was a little girl, I was born in Watford which is utterly random. But, I  moved to London when I was still a baby. London makes me smile and frown simultaneously, often at the same time. I only have to wait around 2 minutes for a train, this makes me smile. There are around 50 people squeezed into the tiniest carriage, this makes me frown. I love the bright lights that never sleep and the lingering smell of stale city air. I love waving my hand at a black taxi and finding new little gems that I have never seen before.


I am newly-in-love with Big Smoke nail polish from Topshop Make Up. As promised I tried it out and the range is great, me and some of my fellowfashionstudents spent quite a well browsing through with countless squeals and jumps for joy. This colour is perfect, it is a lovely grey/brown/mink. Quite similar to Chanel's Le Particuliere. For me it sums London up. 


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online