Parceiros

Smythson, Samantha & No 10.


After this election I realised three things. One, that I quite like politics, believe me I can't believe that I just typed that sentence. Two, that I quite like Smythson and three, that I quite like Samantha Cameron. Samantha Cameron was the creative director of Smythson, for which she won a Glamour Accessories of the Year Award. She is now a creative consultant as her hubby Dave got a new job (Prime Minister). 

Smythson has made me want to get my own personalised stationary, they are just too cute. I worked out that mine will come to around £400 for some paper and envelopes. Even though I do like stationary that £400 could get me well on my way to walking in some Louboutins. Their handbags and notebooks are adorable too. It's worth a visit onto their site for some guilt free browsing. 

I have already classed Samantha as my BFF-IN-WAITING. I need to 'get to know' her more before she becomes a BFF. She is always smiling which is a bonus point, and I loved how excited she was when she walked into No 10. Plus she always looks good, and her maternity wardrobe is quite enviable. Plus I think and hope that she will get quite heavily involved in British fashion as Sarah Brown did. 

When I grow up I want to be a First Lady... 

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online