Parceiros

Vintage Finds of The Month

I have made a vow not to make any purchases unless they are for my holiday (New York, End of July). However, I keep buying things and claiming that they are for NY. Sigh. So I went to my local vintage shop  to find some 'holiday' clothes. I actually did find some pieces to slot into the NY wardrobe, and my summer wardrobe too. I like to kill two birds with one stone. Did I seriously say that? How clichéd of me... All items are as usual from one of my favourite places in the world, The East End Thrift Store.

Belt: I have way too many belts, I'm talking at least 40 plus. Which is quite ridiculous to be honest. I had a browse through the menswear rail and came across this Christian Dior black leather belt. It's more rustic and distressed than the plethora of my other black leather belts so I decided to purchase it. Plus it was £5. Can't really argue with that.





Belt: Ok, so I just said I have too many belts, yet I bought two today. Well... I realised that I only have a dark brown leather belt (two actually) so I needed a lighter shade. I picked this up on the menswear rail also, for a bargainous £5.










Blouse: I thought this would look cute with some Levi cut-off denim shorts, some wedges and a hairscarf. Slightly channeling Daisy Duke and a 1940's land girl in one look. I am yet to cut off my jeans, I have some dark high-waisted jeans which will look very cute when snipped into some hotpants.








Playsuit: I am in love with playsuits at the minute, I have a few high-street ones so wanted some vintage ones that were a bit unique. This little one has a utilitarian/safari look and the shoulder pads add some volume. I love this <3









Playsuit: I love this as the bottom half is deliciously high waisted, it needs dry cleaning but it is definitely worth it. I want to wear it now in fact. Which I shall go and do... despite me not going anywhere.









Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online