Parceiros

I dream of a Fendi Peek-A-Boo on my arm

Am I the only one who goes on to Net-A-Porter everyday and browses through the virtual aisles and places numerous products into the bag and then 'forget' to check out? Well if I am, I suggest you all do it. Imaginary-Virtual- Retail Therapy is good for the soul. Yes, it does physically pain me that I am not actually making these purchases but it's good to dream. My card is saved on the website and The Mother often worries that I may accidently click 'checkout' and flood my card with £15,000 worth of delectable treats. Hmmm.... maybe I should remove my card details just in case.
I have noticed a recurring item in my shopping bag, which is the Fendi Peek-A-Boo. I want it in the cream canvas with chocolatey brown leather and gold clasp. Sigh. It is just beautiful. Until... it became sold out so I can't even put it in my basket! I have to 'add to my wish list'. This is no fun.

Photos: www.net-a-porter.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online