Parceiros

When you wish upon Chanel...



I got the ring! Yes, the beautiful sparkly gorgeousness that was featured in December Vogue. <3. After my older post on the ring, The fairy ChanelMother answered my wish. It is just beautiful, I never want it to leave my manicured finger. Manicured I wish, I don't even remember the last time I had a manicure. That needs to be rectified as soon as possible. I'm thinking a x-mas inspired manicure, not red and green to cliched, I'm thinking mulled wine tones. Mmmh. So, the ring... I am so in love. Let's just stop and look at it's beauty.






Here are some of my presents from the BFF's so cute...









Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online