Parceiros

Pret-A-Portea - A/W 09


Pret-A-Portea at The Berkeley Hotel is one of my favourite afternoon teas in London. It is a fashion inspired tea which in essence captures my two passions of cakes and fashion and brings them together on the prettiest Paul Smith tableware. So, me and the BFF's went there the other week for my birthday. Yes, a very delayed post but hey it's worth it. University drains my blogging existence, but it is X-Mas so I am back in the blogosphere. I had the S/S tea in Summer so I was delighted at the A/W tea. Feast your eyes on the delectable treats below, I'm hungry now...
















The Mother spoke to The Berkeley and told them that it was my birthday, how cute! I nearly cried when the yummy waiter brought this out for me. In the middle is the Louis Vuitton Bunny Ears which were scrumptious. Thanks to the BFFs for making my day great. <3
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online