Parceiros

Dreaming of Barbie



As the avid Barbie fan that I am I thought I should do a Barbie post. I bought a 50th Anniversary special Barbie book at Waterstones this week by Jennie D'Amato, which is amazing plus I got the above keyring for my birthday. I'm waiting till Jan/Feb for the next Christian Louboutin Barbie to come out as I prefer it to the Cat Burglar one that just came out.

The Book 
The book is jam packed with images, pop outs and cute extras as well as an intensive history of Barbie. Here are a few snaps from the book:













The Extras 
My favourite parts of the book, were the added extras which came in sleeves in the book which you can pull out. There were replications of letters, membership cards, booklets etc. It made the history more realistic and visual. It made the book very special and a must-have for any Barbie fan.



















<3

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online