Parceiros

Vintage finds of the Month

I popped into my local vintage store for their X-Mas party and picked up the following for the X-Mas season. I shall be popping back in in January to kick off 2010 with a shopping splurge. Plus everything I bought came to a bragainous £90. Yay.


Hat: I love this hat, the netting is so delicate and soft and there is
a small bow at the back. Very sophisticated and a classic and will look adorable
with a cute skirt and blouse to make it look less funeral-chic.


Bag:  I love vintage mock-croc bags, I have one already but
couldn't resist this clutch, it's quite roomy inside too which is good plus I heart
the gold detailing. Subtle but effective.


Dress: Too sweet. It reminds me of my school
pinafore and has a little hint of the nautical,
the fabric is quite thick so perfect for layering
up in winter.


Blouse: The volume in this top won me over
it looked great with the studded black miniskirt I was wearing at the time.
I'm thinking jeggings, leggings and body-con to team with this.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online