Parceiros

The Ultimate Vanilla Cupcakes



The Ultimate Vanilla Cupcakes
For my Pink & Silver birthday slumber party, I decided to make some cupcakes instead of having a birthday cake. I made my amazing Vanilla & Chocolate ones (older post) and thought I'd make some regular Vanilla ones too. They were gorgeous and my friends adored them. The recipe was really easy to make, I added some lemon zest that I had in the freezer for extra flavour.  The zest doesn't give an overwhelming lemony flavour just adds an extra zing and complements the vanilla essence.

Ingredients:

  • 4oz/115g butter, at room temperature
  • 4oz/115g caster sugar
  • 2 large eggs, at room temperature
  • half tsp vanilla extract
  • 4oz/115g self-raising flour
  • Lemon Zest to taste
Method: 

1. Preheat the oven to 170C/325F/gas mark 3. Line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
2. In the food processor, beat the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and optional zest until smooth.
3. Turn off processor and add flour. Mix the flour in, stopping as soon as it is blended.
4. Divide the mixture between the paper cases.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
Then I decorated with chocolate balls covered in icing sugar and pink edible sparkles. 








Don't you just love my sleepover mini-table: Girly DVD's, Lots of sweeties and snacks and goody bags filled with the essential beauty treats : ) 


Recipe: Xanthe Clay - Telegraph. Adapted by me

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online