Parceiros

Tag: The Sunshine Award

263538_10150703957580024_564915023_19384256_958010_n_large

Hello Dolls, I received an award from Monique from http://dreamslovechanel.blogspot.com/.
I'm so happy, Thank you!

What are the rules!?
- Thank the person you got the tag from
- Write a post about it
- Answer this 10 questions
- Tag 10 other people


*Favorite color?
   Tumblr_lo52vlledd1qe6km7o1_500_large                             Tumblr_lo6kv4skjb1qjd5ryo1_500_large

- My favorite color is pink. I think I really love this color beacuse I'm a girl xD
 My favorite shade of pink is bright pink!

*Favorite pet?
Tumblr_lnt79svspo1qco9p2o1_400_large  1339922489_5_-5uc_large  Tumblr_llt72xqdyk1qce5oho1_500_large

- To be honest, I don't really like animals. I'm so sorry for all the animal lovers, but I really don't like them. I don't know why xD

*Favorite song?
- I have a lot of favorite songs xD These 4 songs will always be my favorites. I really love old, R&B love songs.


Ginuwine is an Afro-American  R&B singer. I think that he has such a beautiful voice and the lyrics of his songs are always so deep and lovely. I love this song because of the beautiful lyrics.

 

Jagged Edge is an R&B group. I love this song because the boys from the group have such amazing voices! I also love the lyrics!

  

Everybody knows Chris Brown, I don't need to introduce him xD I think CB is such an amazing artist and performer. I believe that he's very talented, he has a beautiful voice and great dancing skills. With you is my favorite song from him. I think this is the most beautiful slow jam of our generation.

- These were my all time favorites, but there are always some songs that I really like for a moment.
   This are my favorite songs of the month : - Bruno Mars ft. Eminem - Lighters
                                                                      - Jessie J - Nobody's perfect
                                                                      - Nicole ft. Mohombi - Coconut Tree

*Favorite perfume?


- My favorite perfume is Dolce&Gabbana The One Rose. I just love the mix of fruits&flowers. I love to use this perfume during winter because it reminds me of summer xD

* What is your passion?


- My passion is fashion. I hope I wil be able to make it my job one day. I would like to be a fashion stylist, that is my dream job! I love everything about fashion.

* Giving or receiving gifts?

Cor-de-rosa-gift-loop-pink-present-pretty-favim.com-103219_large

- Both! I love giving gifts because I love it when people are so happy with what you gave them. I love to see that smile on their face xD And I also like receiving gifts because it's always great when someone gives you something you always wanted. And it's free xD

*Favorite day of the week?

1260751226_5_mga0_large

- FRIDAY!! I love friday beacuse it's the last day of school xD No, I love friday because I'm able to chill at home with my family and not stress about homework! On friday I spend a lot of time with my friends too, we go out or watch movies together .. Friday is always fun!

*Do you wear nailpolish?

Tumblr_lo14wqcubk1qam6r1o1_500_large

- Of course I do xD I always wear nailpolish. My favorite nailpolish colors are every shade of blue! My favorite brand is Essence, because it's cheap and very good! 

Re-Tag:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online