Parceiros

Summer 2011 Style Guide

Hello FashionDolls!
I’m back! I’m so sorry for the lack of posts these past few weeks, but I had my final exams and my computer was broke, but now it’s repaired. That means that you’ll be reading a lot more about me this summer vacation! I hope you have all passed  your final exams successfully .. I did! I’m so happy! Speaking about summer vacation .. I know that you will probably attend one or more festivals, parties, going to the beach or just chillin with your friends. That’s why I made a Style Guide! I hope this guide will help you or even give you some inspiration to look fabulous every day of  this summer vacation, no matter what you do, who you’re with and were you are!

I will divide this Style Guide into 3 parts:
 - Beauty &Hair
 - Outfits
 - Accessories

Hair & Beauty

Seventies Orange

Fendi_orange_lips

Bright colors are super hot this summer.
Orange = warm, festive and dynamic
-Use a soft color on your eyelids  with brown mascara, black mascara is to intense for this look!
-Also use a light bronze blush on the cheekbones

My Picks
- L’absolu Nu, 101 Corail Evanescent Lancôme (€29,50)
- Rouge Pur Couture, 23 Corail Poétique YSL (€ 29,70)
- Casablanca, NARS $ 24.00

Nirvana Nails

dior5

A nice color that looks like a mix of blue and green. This color will remind you of the sea.

My Pick
- Vernis Rock Nirvana, Dior (€ 23,75)

You smell like Summer


Summer means freedom, romance and flowers!
You can finds these 3 elements in Nina Ricci’s perfume L’Air. This fragrance is a mix of magnolia, jasmine and violins. L’Air comes in a beautiful flacon with the famous Ricci-pigeons!  (€ 80)

Candy Girl

   Tumblr_lnq94aofco1qkrp6ko1_500_large_large   kesha hair up. kesha blue hair

Baby pink or light blue, it’s up to you!
Candy colors in your hair will be everything except a fashion no no!
Use colored clip-in extensions in a bright color to make your summer outfit more fun.

My Picks
Hershesons Instant Clip in Highlights, Asos £24.00


Colors of the Rainbow


Orange, red and yellow are beautiful in a fruit basket , but on your eyes? Why not! That’s what most designers were thinking. Not only have we seen bright lips but bright eyes were also very popular in different shows .  Use a black eyeliner if you want to create a more intensity in your  look.

My Picks
-  Eye Shadow 34, Rose Sensation, Bourjois (€ 11,95)
- Max Effect Trio Eye Shadow  QueenBee, Max Factor (€ 14,99)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online