Parceiros

Chanel: Paris Couture Autumn/Winter 2011-12


I'm in New York at the minute. As you probably know by now, I am in love with this city. I love everything from the humid yet sweet smell that greets you as the sun comes up, to everyday being the window to so many potential opportunities. I don't want to come home, I'm only coming home to show off my dress at my graduation really.

So, onto a spot of couture with Mr Lagerfeld and Chanel. The show was held at the Grand Palais, which randomly reminds me of eating macarons on a Parisian balcony. The collection started with the signature tweed skirt suits, which are synonymous with the house. As were the twists that continue to modernise the brand. Leather gloves and tweed cuffs were added to some of the looks. The pieces carried a strict silhouette, that focused on a ladylike mood. Magenta pieces added a sense of frivolity to the otherwise restricted collection. As did the evening looks, which were more ornate and extravagant. The iridescence and the illuminating feel of the collection added a much needed special touch and elevated the collection.


Photos: www.catwalking.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online