Parceiros

Amsterdam - Day 1

Goodmorning everyone! I'm going to tell you about my weekend trip to Amstedam. I had so much fun with my sister, I really love this city! It was very cold there!! But anyway, i'm not going to talk a lot, I'll just show you the pictures!

@ the Central Station in Antwerp


My Sister & Me @ the Central Station in Antwerp


Our bed in the Mercure Hotel in Amsterdam


a part of our hotelroom


These soaps smell so good, they were in our bathroom


Magazines about Amsterdam we found in our bedroom


Me eating Doritos (I'm always hungry xD)


Sightseeing the Leidseplein.
I love this dutch clog!




We went to a parfumerie named Douglas and I saw this.
These are the most popular Chanel Fragrances.


And last but not least, we also went to eat @ Rancho's.
It was delicious and not to expensive!
If you want to something good for an affordable price I advice you to go there!




Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online