Parceiros

You've got a smile that could light up this whole town

Goodmorging!
When I woke up this morning, I thought: It's been a long time since i've posted an outfit!
So that's why I'm showing you what I wore yesterdag. Iwent shopping yesterday! Even though it was already half past 4 when I got out of my house, I was able to find I really nice handbag (It looks like an Alexander Wang Duffle Bag!) and a cute shirt! I'm very happy with the stuff I bought yesterday!

I hope you had a great weekend like I did!


Cardigan: Primark
Shirt: Cool Cat
Jegging: H&M
Belt: Flea Market
Necklace: Flea Market
Red Bracelet: Flea Market
Black Bracelet: Hema
Jesus Bracelet: Flea Market
Ring: My Mother xD
Bag: Cool Cat

I'm so sorry for the bad quality of the pictures!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online