Parceiros

Chanel: Paris Couture Spring/Summer 2011


Chanel, Chanel, Chanel... How I have missed you. Chanel gave us feminine, laidback and light looks for their couture collection. Before we move on, I need those shoes in my life, the pointed flat patent beauties. Sigh. Signature wool suits were shown in a monochrome palette over narrow trousers. I especially loved the long boucle jacket over the sequin trousers. There were flashes of silver amongst the pastel tones and the closing dresses were simply stunning. The mood of this collection appeared to focus on innocence and the design details of the pieces explain why every woman should own at least one piece in their lifetime. I'm an old fashioned optimist.

Photo: www.catwalking.com

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online