Parceiros

Wondrous in White : Spring/Summer 2011 Trend


Wondrous in White
When I saw the stunning white pieces sashaying down the Dolce & Gabbana, Maxmara, Calvin Klein and Chloe catwalks (to name a few), I couldn't help but wondering why I have no completely white pieces in my more-than-over-capacity wardrobe. Maybe it was the winter white coat that I purchased with my fashion goggles on. I was so blown away by its beauty that I didn't contemplate various factors, such as: make-up, hairspray, food, drinks, pen marks. The coat survived a few outings before the dry cleaning bill had gone way beyond the RRP. S/S has sparked a new love affair with the all white look. The high-maintenance trend is best worn from head to toe in versatile shapes and textures, like lace, floaty dresses, silk and streamlined trousers. I love this look with a tiny amount of additional colour such as a thin skinny belt, clutch or even a brooch for some added sparkle. I need not say that public transport will be an inevitable no-no here. 

 

Photo: www.catwalking.com 



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online