Parceiros

The Lip: Spring/Summer 2011 Beauty Trend

I have spent the last month or so in a whirlwind of writing proposals for my magazine and researching for a dissertation that all leads to me getting a degree in June. So, my beloved bloggy has taken a back seat. But, I am back... and with a series of posts throughout the week on the trends we will be working come Spring.

So without further ado, let's talk about lips...


The Lip
The focus for beauty in Spring will be on the lip. Well, it will be a tad difficult to miss them, as they will be bold, bright and simply hot. Think beyond just the usual pink, and go for tangerines, nouveau reds and did I mention tangerine? If you buy one lipstick, it should be an orange tone and can be slightly glossy as seen at Chapurin or matte a la Marni. I love that the rest of the face can be kept minimal and effortlessly flawless, as the pop of colour from the lip brings more than enough drama. 

Photo: www.catwalking.com 
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online