Parceiros

Sofia Vergara && her Bags!

Hey lovely followers, I’m so sorry for the lack of posts! I was so busy with school and stuff, but now it’s vacation and I will be spending my days behind my computer because it’s so cold outside and it won’t stop snowing. I hope I find a job, because it can get boring sometimes at home.


Today I would like to talk about Sofia Vergara and her bags!

Sofía Margarita Vergara  is a beautiful Colombian actress, model, and entrepreneur. Nowadays she known for her rol in the  stars on the ABC sitcom Modern Family, for which she has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award, a Primetime Emmy Award, and three Screen Actors Guilds.

Not only is she beautiful and funny she also has a gorgeous sence of style! I love her collection of bags, take a look!

Black Chanel Shopper


Pink Chanel Bag



White Chanel Bag

Black YSL Tote



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online