Parceiros

Joy wouldn't feel good, if it wasn't for pain

Hey, it's been a long time since if done a (outfit) post. I'm so bussy with school right now, it's not normal anymore! I have exam week, so I have to study a lot! That's why I can't post...

I went to visit my niece, Zoë Richess, she's so cute! She's only 23 days old! I wish I was a baby, the only thing they do is eat, sleep and cry xD I was supposed to go to the library to sudy there with my friend, but I wanted to see Zoë so bad! Now I'm going crazy because I have a huge exam this monday for economie!



Black cardi: Primark
striped sweater: H&M
Jeans: Only
Leopard printed uggs: Primark
Owl necklace: Pimkie
Bracelet: Vintage Store
Ring: Claire's
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online