Parceiros

New Buys!

During the weekend I went to the mall with my cousin, it was very cold! But we had a great time togheter! I bought two necklaces wich I really love!
One of the necklaces really look like one that Kim Kardashian worn when she went out last week with her new boo Miles Austin.

Necklace: €1,95 (Pimkie)




Necklace: €1,95 (Pimkie)

Today I was ver very cold (it has snowed really hard these past few days!). My hands were freezin! So I bought a cute pair of mittens!

I know that Blokker is not the most fashionable store to buy these but I didn't had a choice!
They are very warm and they only cost €4,99!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online