Parceiros

Nutella & Banana Marbled Loaf Cake

Nutella & Banana Marbled Loaf Cake
I'm never too sure if I actually like bananas or not. I can't eat them in their natural form, but they really taste good in milkshakes or cake. I guess it's the same as tomatoes, I am a pick-them-out-of-sandwiches person but can tolerate them in pasta sauces and the like. Wow... that was random. So yes, I had a jar of Nutella that I was anxious to open, so I thought I would try something different. Plus, bananas and Nutella are a perfect pairing... not sure why, but it really works. This cake is delightful and light, and it's not cloyingly sweet which eliminates any post-bite guilt. Plus, the marbling looks adorable.


Ingredients:
250g Self Raising Flour
1tsp Baking Soda
Pinch of Salt
220g Demerara Sugar
2 Ripe Bananas, Mashed
1tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Eggs
150g Nutella
100g Butter, Softened


Method: 
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Grease and flour a 9inch loaf tin.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the sugar, bananas, butter and vanilla until creamy and the ingredients are all combined. Then add the eggs one at a time.
4. Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Take half of the mixture and place into a separate bowl.
5. Add the Nutella to one half of the mixture and mix well.
6. Alternate spoonfuls of each of the mixture into the tin, then swirl with a knife.
7. Bake for 1 hour and test with a skewer <3




Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online