Parceiros

GlamIt presents Fashionably Late @River Island Pt. 2

Hey Dolls, in my last post I told you about the goodiebag, Tiany Kiriloff and the outfit!
When we left the party they gave my sister and me a goodiebag filled with beauty products and a magazine. I also received a necklace with a little bow, I love it!
During the party a saw a lot of other bloggers and Belgian fashion stylist Tiany Kiriloff. Tiany started her career on the Alive. Style show on JimTV. In 2008 she was in the Belgian version of Dancing with the stars (Sterren op de dansvloer). In that same year she stopped with Alive. Style and started a new show Spotlight on the same channel. Now Tianny has her own online fashionmaazinge BELMODO.tv 
As I told you in my last post the new collection was amazing and I had fun making a little outfit, unfortunately I didn't bought the outfit because it didn't fit my budget!

The bag is so cute! I love it!



I love the necklace!


Tiany Kiriloff and Me

 
The outfit, do you like it!?





Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online