Parceiros

GlamIt presents Fashionably Late @River Island

Hello Fashiondolls, how are you!?
Yesterday I went to an event @River Island thanks to a friend of a friend of mine xD
She won an invitation to the GlamIt Fashionably Late event @River Island, but she couldn't go, that's why she said I should go instead. I had a wonderful evening with my sister and a lot of other bloggers! I met Tiany Kiriloff from Belmodo.tv. There were a lot of cocktails and of course bubbles! We ate a lot of candy! And of course the new collection was amazing! With great music on the background, the night couldn't go wrong, I also received a goodiebag! I also created an outfit, just for fun xD

Lots of candy

New collection

I was in heaven when I saw all these bags!

My sister and Me

My sister loves champagne 

Me with my glass of  CointreauPolitan

Next post about the goodiebag, my outfit and Tiany Kiriloff x


Don't forget to follow me on TWITTER & TUMBLR







Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online