Parceiros

You are the Apple to my Pie

Yesterday I went to the library with my sister. She has been fined  because she didn't retruned her books on time! After that we went to my other sister's house. She's already married and he has 3 beautiful sons and a dauhgter on the way, I'm so happy. Finally a girl!
We watched tv togheter. We watched America's Next Top Model, Gossip Girl and the Making Of Sex And The City 2. I had a great time with my sisters!
I have a nice holiday, but unfortunately I have to go back to school tomorrow!

So, what did you do this weekend? When do you have to go back to school?






1st Bracelet: Flea Market
2nd Bracelet: Claire's
Shoes: New Look
Skull Scarf: Gift from Canada
Jacket: C&A
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: Primark
--------------------------------------------

Me&My Sister @ Wedding


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online