Parceiros

I surrender to every word you whisper

Yesterdag I was a bit bored, that's why I decid to take some pictures! I went on the net to find some inspiration. I saw a cool picture of Amber Rose wearing sunglasses, that's when I took my sunglasses and start taking pictures! I really miss summer. This is the result of my 'photoshoot':



I photoshopped these two pictures on Picnik. I bought my sunglasses on a flea market, I really love flea markets! You can find some amazing stuff there! I have a little bit of my mother's lipstick on xD. My nailpolish is from Hema.


This is what I was wearing yesterday:
-Vintage Blazer
-White Tank top H&M
-Leggings H&M
-----------------------------------------------

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online