Parceiros

Vintage Find of the Month


This bag was my valentine, as we were introduced on valentine's day. I thought it was time to share her with you all, so technically this is not my vintage find of the month but...meh. So, in case you didn't know, I am obsessed with mock-croc vintage bags. This one is my first black one, which I picked up at a vintage fair in Chelsea for a bargainous £20. Amazement. 

I fell in love with this 1940's to early 50's bag because it looks like a handbag, a suitcase and a vanity case all in one. I use it as a handbag but the inside has compartments for beauty products also. 


To my utter delight, I found a used nail file in the bag. I love moments like these, when you are leafing through an old book and find a written postcard, or an antique recipe book and finding scribbles or stains. It gives you a glimpse into the life of the previous owner. This is why I love vintage, as each piece has a story to tell and sometimes you are lucky enough to take a peek into it.



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online