Parceiros

Barry M: Shocking Pink Lip Paint


Barry M has been my beauty saviour on many an occasion. Whether it is a midday crisis, usually when my nail polish decides to chip for no apparent reason. Or if I suddenly decide that I want a soft, rosy glow on my lips. These are most definitely cause for panic for me. I used this lip paint for a shoot a while ago and it was amazing, bright, fluorescent and striking. For myself I wanted a pink lipstick that was bold but had more of a matte tint. So I got this, and used a tiny amount which I rubbed off and blotted with paper. This created a stained lip, which wasn't as dark or deep as most lip tints. It is natural with a colour pop. I sometimes add lip gloss for a delightful sheer pink gloss. Of course, if you apply this heavily
 you will achieve a shocking pink. Not for the faint-hearted... you have been warned. <3


                                                   Available at Barry M and Barry M stockists.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online