Parceiros

My Barbie by Patricia Field arrivals!


I have been lusting after the Barbie by Patricia Field range for the longest while now, as a massive Barbie fan I couldn't contain my excitement when I found out that the legendary Patricia Field had made a range for Barbie's 50th anniversary! That was quite a while ago and after searching high and low the items were not available in the UK (surprise, surprise)... So I decided to get them shipped from America lol.


I finally recieved them the other day plus an adorable Barbie watch by Armitron.


I bought the bowler bag plus the wallet, which is huge!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online