Parceiros

Mini Hazelnut & Blueberry Cakes

So after a long night of dancing and photographs with my fellow beauty pageant girls I got in at around 4:30am. Then me and Mum decided to go to the supermarket as it would be 'empty' to get some bits and also where I picked up the ingredients for the below recipe... Very mad I know. After the trip to the shop we got home at around 7am... still sleep deprived, then I had a longish sleep and woke up feeling that I definately deserved a sweet treaat.



Mini Hazelnut & Blueberry Cakes
These little cakes contain two of my favourite ingredients,
I love hazelnuts and adore blueberries so these two combined are a match made in heaven.
A similar recipe comes from one of my favourite cookbooks '200 cakes and bakes' but I have adapted it and also halfed the recipe to make mini cakes.
These cakes are perfect for a low fat, but delicious breakfast and with some vanilla ice-cream are a lovely dessert.

Ingredients: Makes 12

1 1/2 eggs

75ml reduced-fat creme fraiche

25g caster sugar

25g finely ground hazelnuts

90g self raising flour

Pinch of baking powder

60g fresh blueberries

60g hazelnuts, roughly chopped

sifted icing sugar, to dust


1. Whisk together the eggs, creme fraiche and sugar in a mixing bowl until smooth.




2. Add ground hazelnuts, flour and baking powder



3. Mix all the ingredients together



4. Spoon mixture into a 12-hole muffin tin (or paper cases)

6. Bake in a preheated oven, 180C, Gas Mark 4 for about 20 minutes until well risen and golden.



7. Dust with some icing sugar... and enjoy






5. Press a few blueberries in each cake lightly and sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online