Parceiros

Anna Wintour... Interview


The queen bee of the fashion industry Anna Wintour, doesn't often say much which I guess adds to her 'ice queen' alter ego and probably why so many of us love her. But she was on the David Letterman show in America and she did make a few jokes although she didn't do much to change everyones stereotypical view of her. But I guess we'll have to wait till The September Issue is out on September 11th to find out what the most powerful woman in the industry is really like. I honestly don't think I can wait that long and have been leafing through my huge Sept 2007 US Vogue nearly every day since I heard the film is going to be realeased. Check back after the 11th for my review on the film.
Meanwhile here's the link to the Anna interview and the trailer of The September Issue.




Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online