Parceiros

Seasons come & go, But I will Never Change

Hello Dolls! It's Saturday, that means Party Day xD No, not really .. I've been studying for my exams this morning because I got up so early and couldn't find anything else to do xD Yestday I didn't do anything special, I just went looking for a job with my stepsister and afterwards I went back home because it was so hot outside! I watched Gossip Girl all day long xD

PS:: You can find me on Twitter - @24hFashionDiet & on Facebook - Benedicte Mbayi



Vest: Vintage
T-Shirt: Only
Jegging: C&A
Wedges: I don't remember xD
Bag: Fris&Company
Bracelet: Flea Market
Ring: H&M
Necklace: DIY
Sunglasses: H&M
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online