Parceiros

Spring Creativity

Hello fashionDolls! Spring break is finally here!! Yeah!!
The sun is shining and I'm happy all the time!! I love Spring and so does my Sister!

My older sister, Fanny, has always dreamed of starting something of her own. And this Spring it's finally happening! She's starting her own jewelry line! Isn't that amazing!? Her jewelry is handmade, it takes a lot of time, creativity and energy to do this! That's why we're only showing one piece today, but there will be more! She's using a lot of bring colors (which is very in fashion this Spring!). We took some pictures so we can show you what I'm talking about. I love to hear your opinion about the necklace (Remember this is her first time doing something like this, so don't be to tough xD), so tell me what you thing about it!

xoxo BbyAngel





Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online