Parceiros

@ the Amusement Park (Bobbejaanland) with My Girls

Hello Fashiondolls!! How are you?? It's been a long time, isn't it!? I'm so sorry for the lack of posts these past few days, but I'm back now!

Last thursday I went to Bobbejaanland (amusement park in Belgium) with a couple of my girlfriends, I really had a great time with them and afterwards we also went to Domino's Pizza, it was delicious!

Me in a queue for Typhoon

Me & My BFF Maryem

Me

Me & My other BFF Rania

Dallal & Maryem eating xD

Elizabeth & Hajar!
They are so beautiful!
I just love this picture!

Me & My BFF Maryem

Me

Dallal (I love her Longchamp bag!)

My BFF Rania

The Dream Catcher!

Aina xD


Asma & Maryem & Dallal

Me

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online