Parceiros

The East End Thrift Store



I have been planning to visit this store for the longest while after seeing it in Vogue's secret address book a while ago and also hearing of it in a few whispers. I finally made it there last week Friday and I can now reveal that I am in love with it. I love vintage but it is so hard to find a good one with quality and reasonably priced pieces.

The store is very big and in a warehouse quite near to Whitechapel Market and opposite Genesis cinema. The owner  is lovely and they also host parties there too when I go to the next one I shall let you know how it was. Onto the clothes, they were great, you could easily spend all day in there amongst the plethora of racks. There are some great pieces and the prices are amazing. 

I bought a beautiful faux fur cape which I keep stroking it was £30! I also bought a few skirts which were £10 each mainly pencil skirts some were wool and tweed and a red polka dot silk one. I also got an oversized pink jumper for £20 and two dresses a lovely black, wool pencil dress with a cut out back and a nautical inspired navy dress. All of my purchases came to £120, I will definitely be going back every week. This is the one stop shop for vintage clothes in East London. 

For directions go to East End Thrift Store
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online