Parceiros

Styling @ the Youth Fashion Day 2011

Hello Lovelies! How are you? What are you doing this weekend?
My weekend is very busy! I went the birthday party of my half sister, I had an amazing time! She turned 18!

Today I'm going to the Youth Fashion Day in Antwerp. I will be styling 2 models for Incu Fashion! I'm so happy I have the oppertunity to do something like this!The show will take place @ Noorderplein in Cruise Terminal, after the show there will be a afterparty with DJ Makasi & it's FREE ENTERENCE for the show and afterparty!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo BbyAngel



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online