Parceiros

I dream of ice-cream


Me and ice-cream are having a moment. I love the stuff. I had a delicious amaretto ice-cream at Spaghetti House  the other day. I also have a new hobby which involves me spending hours perusing through Haagen Dazs and Ben & Jerry's online US sites. They have so many flavours than over here...sigh. I'm going to NY in summer, so I am trying to work out how to fly several cartons of ice-cream back with me... I don't think that's even possible. Maybe there is a law against the flying of ice-cream from the USA to the UK. I shall have to investigate as I need these new flavours in my life. So, during my lustworthy search through the Ben & Jerry flavour catalogue, I came across the best thing I've ever seen. Marzipan ice-cream, OMG this is just beyond all my wildest ice-cream induced imaginations. Mission to Marzipan, oh the name, has sweet cream ice cream with almond cookies and a marzipan swirl. Oh my. I really need to have a pint of this in my freezer. But, fear not me and The Mother are making Baileys ice-cream this week with our shiny, ice-cream maker. So, I may just make some marzipan ice-cream too...  Anyway, I'm heading straight back to Ben & Jerry's to tantalise my deprived tastebuds.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Lipstick & Marzipan - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online